Since Curt recently finished his
list of 100 reasons why he love me, it seems
only fair for me to post my own list of 100 reasons why I love him, even though
I’m far more loveable, and this will be ten times more difficult for me to
do than it was for him. (Note: This is absolutely true. Just ask anyone
we know.—Curt) Of course I’m only kidding (still, it’s true—Curt),
but I will only do ten at a
- God and family are his top priorities.
- His hugs are the warmest, most genuine hugs ever given.
- He tells me he loves me at least five times a day.
- He thinks I’m beautiful no matter what state I’m in.
- He enjoys children’s book and junior fiction as well as sophisticated literature
that flies way over my head.
- He is not afraid to cry or become vulnerable in my presence.
- He encourages me to be my best.
- He sings to our unborn child every single night.
- He has a great sense of humor—sometimes dry, sometimes silly.
- He is extremely intelligent, but doesn’t take himself too seriously.