A little less than a year ago, I listed ten reasons I love my wife, with
the goal of eventually listing 100 reasons. This post finally achieves that
goal. I don’t intend to stop the list at 100, but it feels good to make it
- She knows how to use an apostrophe.
- She lets me hold the TV remote even though she hates the way I use it.
- She writes half of the His and Hers post
- She supports my maintaining this blog and acts as chief
- The only time I don’t miss her is when I’m with her.
- When I told her I wouldn’t say "I love you" to a woman I wasn’t
ready to marry, she thought it was an excellent policy. (I told her I loved
20 seconds before I asked her to be my wife.)
- She still calls her parents by the names she called them at the age of
- I still get a little nervous/excited when I hold her hand.
- She hates science fiction, but loves Firefly.
- I can’t imagine life without her.