Ten more reasons:
- Her beauty and the force of her presence do not allow me to ever take her
- No matter how tired or irritable she is, she doesn’t even flinch when I
say I want to sing to the baby in her abdomen.
- She adores me even when there’s no reason for it.
- The sight of a cherry tree in bloom fills her with wonder.
- Her come-hither expression makes me weak in the knees.
- The state of my employment has nothing to do with my value to her.
- She thinks she doesn’t deserve me and doesn’t realize that I don’t deserve
- She understands my jokes and thinks they’re funny.
- She doesn’t hold it against me (for long) when she dreams that I’m mean
- She just called up the stairs and asked if I wanted to kiss her before
she started her shower.