People who find this site via a search engine usually read one archived post,
then never return. People who find this site via a
link from another site sometimes
return for regular reading, but rarely see any of the archived posts. About
every six weeks, I pull out some of my favorite posts from the archives and
bring them to the attention of regular readers. It’s my own private Carnival
of the Vanities.
- Steven Curtis Chapman’s song describes the
journey of marriage as well as
anyone ever has.
- Christian men (especially husbands) should encourage each other, not by
badgering but by
- I don’t know how she does it, but my wife can capture so much with just
a pen and paper.
- Some couples claim that they never argue. We’re
not one of those couples.
- Most men would consider it unwise to quit one’s job right before marrying.
They would probably be right, but I did that, and
Hers VI explains why we fell in love.
- I have a secret
identity, or did until I posted a picture of myself in my superhero
- I married a kolleh—I
just didn’t know the word for it at the time.
- Marriage is fun. And